But the signing of the Morrocan has not stopped Frank Lampard’s men from pursuing 19-year-old England international Sancho.Liverpool, Manchester City and Manchester United have also been credited with an interest in the Dortmund winger, who has scored 13 goals and recorded 13 assists in 20 matches this season.But the report claims Chelsea have stolen a march on their Premier League rivals in a bid to secure the boyhood Blues fan’s signature.France Football also claim that Dortmund could receive a club-record fee for players sold for Sancho. Read Also: Bayern Munich star Alaba dreams UCL revenge against ChelseaThe Bundesliga side sold fellow winger Ousmane Dembele for an initial fee of £89.5million in the summer of 2017.But a move to the Premier League for Sancho this summer could see that fee superseded.Sancho’s excellent form this season continued on Friday night as he netted Dortmund’s second in their 4-0 win against Eintracht Frankfurt.FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 The Blues brought in Ajax midfielder Hakim Ziyech earlier in the week to strengthen their creative options for next season. Chelsea have opened talks with the representatives of in-demand Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho, according to France Football.Advertisement Loading… Promoted ContentWhat Is A Black Hole And Is It Dangerous For Us All?9 Facts You Should Know Before Getting A TattooThe World’s 7 Most Spectacular Railway StationsGreatest Movies In History Since 1982Couples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable Way10 Risky Jobs Some Women DoA Soviet Shot Put Thrower’s Record Hasn’t Been Beaten To This DayWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?10 Hyper-Realistic 3D Street Art By OdeithIf Zodiac Signs Were Women: Amazing Artwork By Vivien Szaniszlo10 Of The Most Successful Female Racers To Know AboutHere Are The Top 10 Tiniest Mobile Phones On The Planet!
Todd Frazier: Jake Arrieta went ‘a little overboard’ with dented skull threat Angels catcher Jonathan Lucroy suffered a concussion and a broken nose in a scary collision at home plate Sunday with the Astros’ Jake Marisnick.Lucroy confirmed his injuries to ESPN via a text message Monday in which he said otherwise was doing well and expected to be released from the hospital sometime later Monday. Marisnick himself called it “a bad play for me.””First and foremost I hope he’s OK,” Marisnick said. “That was a bad play for me. … It’s terrible. I wish him the best. I hope he’s OK.”Jake Marisnick (@JSMarisnick) very concerned about @Angels catcher Jonathan Lucroy (@JLucroy20) who had to go to the hospital after their collision: “First and foremost I hope he’s okay. That was a bad play for me..It’s terrible. I wish him the best. I hope he’s okay.” pic.twitter.com/YsT1jPBmXa— Mark Berman (@MarkBermanFox26) July 7, 2019The 33-year-old Lucroy, who signed a one-year deal in the offseason with the Angels, is slashing .233/.304/.349 with seven home runs this season. Marisnick was trying to score on a fly ball in the eighth inning, and the throw to home plate took Lucroy up the third-base line, where he collided head-to-head with Marisnick.Lucroy went down on his back and was motionless as Marisnick immediately went to check on him. Related News Pirates’ Francisco Cervelli done with catching after latest concussion: ‘I can’t live like this’ Geez Jonathan Lucroy got lit up. Runner called out at the plate, Lucroy taken off on a cart.#LA #angels #laangels pic.twitter.com/ckKu4NrN41— Markus Ingram (@MTIngram) July 7, 2019Lucroy left the game on a cart. The Angels released an update about an hour later saying he was en route to the hospital for a CT scan.MEDICAL UPDATE: Jonathan Lucroy was removed from today’s game after a collision at home plate. He is on his way to a local hospital for a CT scan and will be evaluated for a possible concussion and nose fracture.— Angels PR (@LAAngelsPR) July 7, 2019Marisnick was called out, which was upheld upon review. The Astros went on to win in 10 innings, 11-10.After the game, Angels manager Brad Ausmus said he wants MLB to consider suspending Marisnick for the head-on collision, which was outlawed by MLB in 2014.”It certainly didn’t look like a clean play,” Ausmus told reporters (via the Southern California News Group). “It looked like Marisnick took a step to the left and bowled him with his arm up. … MLB should probably take a look at it and consider some type of suspension, quite frankly.”
Falcons rookie Kaleb McGary to have heart procedure Baker Mayfield addresses blowing up at offense: ‘We need to be on the same page’ “I was honored,” Matthews said. “I mean, the Browns have a pretty good legacy of players in that group. We lived through that generation of players mostly in the ’60s who were so successful, and to be included in that group is just an honor.“It seems like they’re doing a pretty good job of picking talent around there, so I’m going to ride that wave. The Browns, even though they had a little hiccup for a while when the team went away and came back, that’s what you think of when you think of the NFL. At least for myself growing up, the Browns, Packers, Bears, those type of teams that were there from long ago. To be included at this level is just a huge honor.”Matthews, a four-time Pro Bowl selection, racked up 1,561 tackles in 278 games, which ranks 21st most in NFL history. Khalil Mack: Bears ‘running out of time’ to win a Super Bowl Related News “With that platform, gosh,” Matthews said. “To honor me at the platform and with that going on and having him here, I’m just honored. I’m honored by the Haslam family and the folks who think I’m worthy of doing it.This year we’re set to honor a #Browns Legend …Clay Matthews will be inducted into our Ring of Honor Sept. 22 at @FEStadiumDetails » https://t.co/IN7KJfQGTo pic.twitter.com/n48vDoDi9G— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) July 31, 2019Matthews, 63, spent the first 16 seasons of his 19-year career with the Browns and his final three with the Falcons. He will make history by becoming the first player inducted into the Browns Ring of Honor who has not yet been inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Sept. 22 will be a day to remember for former Browns linebacker Clay Matthews Jr.The Browns on Wednesday announced Matthews will be inducted into the team’s Ring of Honor during halftime of the Browns’ Week 3 matchup against the Rams. His son, Clay Matthews III, signed with Los Angeles in March after spending the first 10 years of his career in Green Bay.